- Programs & Services
- Electronics Recycling
ReWorks Electronics Recycling Option(s) for Summit County Residents
If you are interested in participating in a future collection, sign up for our e-newsletter to receive updates about this program's schedule, as well as other Summit County recycling news.
Other Electronics Recycling Option(s) for Summit County Residents
Other electronic recycling resources are provided by private companies or non-profit entities not managed by ReWorks. This is not a comprehensive list of electronic recycling resources and does not reflect an endorsement by ReWorks.
Steps before recycling:
- Gather and create a list of what electronic devices you have.
- Call first - ReWorks strongly suggests that residents contact vendors directly for references, acceptable materials, hours of operations and fees.
- Ask the vendor if they delete your personal information or if this task would be your responsibility.
- Vendor provides how and where material is processed along with certifications, licenses, documentation, etc. US EPA Certified Electronics Recycler Information
- Some local vendors to contact:
Best Buy Stores
For more details: 330-650-0274
RET3 Job Corp.
For more details: 216-361-9991
- Goodwill has a program that accepts working and nonworking computers and accessories at their retail locations.
- For more details: 330-724-6995
Electronics Collection Results Summary Flyers
2021 Spring Electronics Collection Results Summary
2021 September Electronics Collection Results Summary
2021 ReWorks Held Electronics Collection Results Summary
2022 ReWorks Electronics Collection Results Summary - Lakemore & Springfield
2022 ReWorks Electronics Collection Results Summary - Northfield Center & Sagamore Hills