ReWorks Electronics Recycling Option(s) for Summit County Residents
Other electronic recycling resources are provided by private companies or non-profit entities not managed by ReWorks. This is not a comprehensive list of electronic recycling resources and does not reflect an endorsement by ReWorks.
Steps before recycling:
- Gather and create a list of what electronic devices you have.
- Call first - ReWorks strongly suggests that residents contact vendors directly for references, acceptable materials, hours of operations and fees.
- Ask the vendor if they delete your personal information or if this task would be your responsibility.
- Vendor provides how and where material is processed along with certifications, licenses, documentation, etc. US EPA Certified Electronics Recycler Information
- Some local vendors to contact:
Best Buy Stores
For more details: 330-650-0274
RET3 Job Corp.
For more details: 216-361-9991
Goodwill has a program that accepts working and nonworking computers and accessories at their retail locations.
For more details: 330-724-6995
Freon Containing Appliances
Includes but is not limited to refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, and dehumidifiers
1. City Scrap and Salvage
For more details: 330-753-5051