Businesses & Non-Summit County Residents
Information for Businesses & Non-Summit County Residents
The Household Hazardous Waste Recycling Center (HHWRC) is not permitted to accept your material if you are a:
- Faith-based organization
- Non-Summit County Resident
These organizations will need to contact a licensed hazardous waste contractor directly. We have listed potential vendors on this page to manage your material. ReWorks strongly suggests contacting vendors directly for:
- Acceptable materials
- Hours of operation
Tip: Have an inventory of your material ready when you contact these vendors.
Licensed Hazardous Waste Contractors
- Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC
Not a Resident of Summit County?
There may be options available to you.
In Ohio, solid waste management districts and authorities were created to help residents find solutions to manage waste. Each district or authority serves the residents of its jurisdiction and in Summit County, the authority is ReWorks.
Contact your local solid waste management district for more information on what programs are offered where you reside.
Solid Waste Management Districts
- Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District
- Geauga/Trumbull Solid Waste Management District
- Medina County Solid Waste District
- Portage County Solid Waste Management District
- Stark-Tuscawaras-Wayne Joint Solid Waste Management District
Still Have Questions?
If you still have questions, email ReWorks.