Businesses & Non-Summit County Residents

Information for Businesses & Non-Summit County Residents

ReWorks' Household Hazardous Waste Collection is not permitted to accept your material if you are a:

  • Business
  • Faith-based organization
  • Government
  • Non-profit
  • School
  • Non-Summit County Resident

These organizations will need to contact a licensed hazardous waste contractor directly. We have listed potential vendors on this page to manage your material. ReWorks strongly suggests contacting vendors directly for:

  • Acceptable materials
  • Fees
  • Hours of operation
  • References

Tip: Have an inventory of your material ready when you contact these vendors.

  1. Licensed Contractors
  2. Options for Non-Residents

Licensed Hazardous Waste Contractors

  • EnviroServe
    Phone: 800-642-1311
  • Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC
    Phone: 800-464-2387
  • Clean Harbors Environmental Services
    Phone: 877-333-4244
  • Stericycle
    Phone: 866-783-6188